- The new IceWave patch from LifeWave™ is a unique nanotechnology product.
- The unique nature of the patches provides the body with an immediate thermal effect.
- Local thermal effects include the restoration of temperature in an injured area to normal; reduced pain, and restoration of range of motion to the specific injured site.
- IceWave patches have been found in studies to have excellent results with minor muscle spasms and injury, and minor muscle spasms.
- As shown in the actual before and after pictures below, the reduction of "hot spots" is clearly evident.
This local thermal effect means that excess heat is reduced to an injured area and what follows is reduced pain, reduced soreness, and restoration of range of motion to the specific injured site.
The top two infrared photos show areas of inflammation in the neck, shoulders and lower back. Within 5 minutes of applying the LifeWave pain relief patches a dramatic reduction in temperature and inflammation may be noted. These photos were taken as part of a research study. The overall results were that 34 out of 36 people responded as above to the IceWave patches.
Utilizing medical Infrared imaging clearly shows the unique thermal regulatory effect of IceWave patches. When applied, patches work full strength for 12 hours, with desired results lasting approximately 24 hours after initial application.